Koh Lipe, Thailand

Koh Lipe, Thailand
Family vacation to Thailand 2015/2016

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Common Comments That Pregnant Women Get.

These are popular comments most pregnant women get. I have certainly been told all of these, at some point in time. Now that I'm not pregnant anymore it cracks me up!

                

FIRST TIME MOMMY:

-Enjoy your nights while you can cause you'll never sleep again.
-Enjoy your freedom now go out on a date!

WHEN YOU ARE JUST PLAIN BIG:

-When is your due date? Do you think you're going to make it?
-Are you having twins? You sure?
-Did you swallow a watermelon? Whale?  Walrus?
-Oh my! That's one BIG baby!
-Are you sure they got your due date right?

SUBSEQUENT PREGNANCIES:

-You're pregnant AGAIN.? Don't you know how that happens?
-Boy! You sure are busy!

COMMENTS YOU JUST CAN'T MISS:

-You are having a boy/girl -I can tell by the shape of your belly.
-October? My birthday (son's birthday, uncle Joes birthday, my dry cleaners great aunts anniversary) is just 5 days earlier, maybe you'll go early!
-How much weight have you gained?
-Do you want a boy or a girl?
-You drank the water didn't you?

WHEN YOU GO PAST YOUR DUE DATE:  (my favorite category)

-You look like you're about ready to burst!
-You haven't popped yet?
-You still here?
-How long are they going to LET you go overdue?
-You look miserable!
-You poor dear.

RIGHT AFTER YOU HAVE THE BABY:

-You sure you don't have another one stuck in there?
-When are you due?
-You know you can wear control top pantyhose for that.

EVERY PREGNANT WOMAN's FAVORITE 2 COMMENTS:

-Here, you want a chocolate bar? I have two.
-*****--YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL PREGNANT-*****

No comments:

Post a Comment